Sunday 14 August 2011

Inspiration....

What inspires me?......
Alot of things have moved me or inspired me in the past but I have a few important ones I'd like to talk about.

1. My family - My family are the greatest. They have always been there for me and I suppose everyone can say that about their family but mine is different I've had a tough time since I was about 11 so roughly 10 years and through that time my family has been there for me no matter what they have been there to comfort me and make me laugh and pull me through the bad parts. Now my dad died when I was 14 and it was devastating. There was now only 3 of us left but this is why my mum inspires me the most, instead of collapsing on the ground after losing my dad she picked herself up and kept going she struggled sure but she always made sure me and my brother were happy, even to this day she is still my rock and is currently helping me through another tough time. I love my family more than anything in this world and I can honestly say I don't think I'd be here if it wasn't for them.


2. The Schuermans - The Schuermans are a family that I am subscribed too on Youtube. It started off with just Sam and her make up and style videos & then she got Jay involved and now they have a son Phoenix and their little dog Moo. They inspire me so much! Whenever I've had a rough day or something isn't going quite how I planned I just sit and watch their videos on youtube they are so happy all the time and so helpful. I really feel like they are my friends and it's my dream to meet them one day. They make me realise that I should be myself and that I shouldn't let anything bring me down. They give excellent advice and it always feels like they actually listen to and care about the things I say. I love them very much! www.youtube.com/schuermanshow



3. Ugly Betty - Now this is an odd thing to be inspired by but I am. I see a lot of myself in the show the troubles she faces and things like that but she's always so positive I really do try to think the same way. Sometimes when I'm watching it I feel like a part of it and it makes me feel good to know that I can take advice from the characters if my situations are similar to theirs. I also always wanted to work in fashion and watching Ugly Betty inspires me not to give up on that dream. A lot of people or things have given up on me but this has always stuck.


I hope you enjoyed my inspirations, please feel free to comment.

See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment