Monday 15 August 2011

Goodbyes...

Goodbyes are never easy, or wanted but unfortunately they are inevitable.
I've had to say goodbye to a lot of people that I wish were still here in my life, just because you say goodbye to someone it doesn't mean they dont consume your heart.
Goodbyes can come in many forms, it can be the death of a loved one, the death of a pet or losing the love of your life. Unfortunately I've experienced all of those some more recently than others and let me tell you something... every goodbye hurts, sometimes more than the last but you have to push yourself forward.
Some goodbyes are forever some are only for a little while but it doesn't mean they hurt any less. The one thing I've learnt after all these goodbyes is to not give up hoping, giving up on yourself gets you nowhere and you have to have something to believe in. In my life I've had to say goodbye to grandparents, an uncle, an auntie, my dad & many many pets. These don't come back, so just make sure that you love everyone as if your next goodbye is tomorrow because the truth of the matter is the next goodbye is most likely close by.
Remember just because you have to say goodbye don't stop saying hello.


Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment