Tuesday 16 August 2011

Forgiveness....

Forgiving someone can be a hard thing to do depending on the situation it can be quite hard to fix or overcome. Forgivness usually goes hand  in hand with forgetting, personally I find forgiveness easier I have forgiven a lot of things in the past but never really forgotten about them.
Sometimes it's hard to forgive but I always try because if it came down too it I would want someone to forgive me and give me a second chance. Forgiveness isn't all about chances though it's about truly believing that the person deserves it and is sorry for what they have done. I've seen a lot of situations in the past where people have refused to forgive when thats really what they should have done. It isn't easy but a lot of the time it makes things better. For example my boyfriend cheated on me one time and I forgave him because I loved him, I knew he was sorry and he wouldn't repeat the action. If the situation had been reversed I would've expected the same consideration. I'm not saying cheating is ever ok but it depends on the situation and how it's handled. I always try and forgive people for wrong things they have done because I'm just a compassionate person, I've forgivven a lot of people and some have repeated their wrong some haven't but all I will say is that it's at least worth trying.


Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment