Friday 23 December 2011

Bullying.....

I just wanna take a moment to talk about a very important subject but often one that is overlooked, bullying. Bullying is never ok!
I myself have been bullied throughout my life for all different reasons & I just want to say it hurts!! Something that hurts someone even if it's not physical is still BULLYING! A good friend of mine was recently bullied off youtube. Sam Schuerman & her family took time out of their days to film and put it up for us 'fans' so to speak. However thanks too a few douchebags she had had enough & got rid of everything, this shouldn't be allowed to happen. She is a spectacular woman & a brilliant role model. She's pulled me through a lot of crap & I love her & her family. If you don't have anything nice to say then keep your mouth shut! SIMPLE. 
I also just want to say that if you are being bullied don't ever let it get to you I know it may be hard & I've let it get to me in the past but you shouldn't because that's what they want! If you are a bully I just have one thing to say to you..... GROW UP! Put yourself in their shoes would you like to be beaten down everyday & made to feel like nothing? No so stop being a jackass & actually be nice to people.

Thanks for reading 

Byeee

No comments:

Post a Comment